Terms & Conditions for Drain Ratz Plumbing & Builders
Timeframe in which to settle Invoices:
Clients have 10 days to Settle Invoices to the Drain Ratz Plumbing. Within these 10 days any leaks on geysers must be reported immediately. Any other damages arising from leaks that are not reported will immediately become the responsibility of the client.
b. Should a client sign off a job card as “happy” Drain Ratz Plumbing will then be of the understanding that the workmanship was done according to client specifications.
c. No jobs “out of warranty (guarantee)” will be serviced by Drain Ratz Plumbing. The warranty period is there to ensure complete job satisfaction.
1. Workmanship (3 Months) on repairs work besides leaks and (6 Months) on new installations. It is difficult to guarantee leaks as soldering and tension in pipes can affect even the best of repairs.
2. Drain Ratz Plumbing does not carry manufacturer warranties for material. All materials used as per manufacturers guarantee. Should there be a concern with materials, Drain Ratz Plumbing might intervene on behalf of the client to the manufacturers. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to replace or repair the materials purchased.
2.The guarantee commences upon installation due date of plumbing or building repairs.
3. Drains: There are no guarantee for Drains. Should the drain get blocked again, other avenue of repairs must be investigated.
4. Drain Ratz Plumbing is also not responsible for drains that cannot get unblocked due to poor plumbing like, no i.e’s, no access bends etc. The client will be charged for the full payment for the services rendered.
5. Septic tanks – please refer to No.3.
6. Unblocking of septic tanks that are connected to french drains may get blocked again if the french drain is not working properly. Drain Ratz Plumbing is not liable for french drains that are full. A new french drain must be installed. Drain Ratz Plumbing can supply client with a quote for a replacement or an alternative sewerage solution.
7. All clients will pay billed the full call out fee if a booking has been confirmed and the plumber arrives at the premises. All bookings must be cancelled in writing to the company on: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions (Work Related Policy)
Drain Ratz Plumbing is not responsible for:
Drain Ratz Plumbing does not do patchwork after a plumbing installation. Patchwork must be arranged by the office and the appropriate professionals will be dispatched. Alternatively, the patchwork can be done by the client.
1. Any patching, repairs, installation or removal of non-plumbing and non building items or activities including but not limited to:ceilings, fences, ceilings, electrical wiring & fixtures, paintings, tile floors & walls, plastering & all other wall coverings, carpentry, mill work, glass, concrete, paving asphalt, driveways, patios, ponds, slabs, sidewalks, walls, decoration, cabinets, stonework, extension walls, steel & other framework, floor, carpeting, floor surfaces & preparations, flashing, roofing, sheet metal or plastic gutters, down pipes or bricks.
2. Damaged caused to the customer’s property as a result of gaining access to & exposing plumbing & drainage systems or building fixtures.
3. Damage caused to customer’s plumbing/building fixtures by sewer & drain cleaning equipment due to pre-existing defects in plumbing system.
Payment criteria Policy:
1. Additional plumbing or building work beyond that specifically mentioned on the invoice including, but not limited to that which may be required because of pre-existing plumbing regulations or additional work revealed to be necessary as a result of performing the specific work, shall be an extra charge. This is payable immediately upon invoicing.
2. Customer accepts full responsibility for the prompt settlement of the invoice. In the event that a tenant is acting on behalf of the homeowner and the invoice does not get settled, the tenant will be held liable for the payment.
3. All plumbing material remains the property of Drain Ratz Plumbing until paid in full. Drain Ratz Plumbing will remove any plumbing/building fixtures and the client will not be liable for a refund for any moneys already paid. The contractual price agreed upon whether verbally or by written quote is binding.
4. The customer authorizes Drain Ratz Plumbing to do credit checks before commencing any work should Drain Ratz Plumbing deem necessary.
5. The invoice shall not be altered or modified unless by mutual consent of both parties in writing.
6. All queries regarding the settlement of an invoice must be reported to to Drain Ratz Plumbing within 48hrs (2 days). Failing to do this , will result in the invoice amount to be fully payable.
In the event that the account is not settled & Drain Ratz Plumbing has to commence with legal action, the customer will be liable for attorney & own client legal costs.
Note: No work will commence without a 80% deposit.
The customer chooses the above mentioned address as Domicilium Citandi E’t Executandi.